The Lonely Oak Cottage - Terms and Conditions
1. The Lonely Oak Cottage is rented for tourism, sightseeing and leisure purposes.
2. Rental for other purposes than stated above requires agreement with the Landlord before making a reservation.
3. We accept visitors with pets but visitors need to take care of the property and clean after pets.
4. Preliminary reservation is made by phone at +48 513 297 513 or +48 87 565 0261 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
5. The application should include the following data being sent via email:
- The name of the Booker
- Guest names and surnames
- exact date of stay
- clear purpose of the rental.
6. Preliminary booking binds the Booker for 5 days, counting from the date of submission.
7. To establish the final booking the Landlord must receive a payment within 5 days - deposit to be sent to the Landlord's account - 50% of the fee for the stay.
8. It is not permissible to make a reservation for visitors under 18 years old without adult being part of the group.
9. If property is available, it is possible to book "overnight" at +48 513 297 513 or +48 87 565 0261 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of reservation:
10. The Booker is entitled to cancel the booking up to 10 days before the planned arrival without incurring additional costs.
11. Cancellation of the reservation less than 10 days before the planned arrival or "no show up" will result in the loss of the deposit paid.
Terms of payment:
12. The remaining 50% of the payment is to be paid via bank transfer up to 10 days before arrival.
13. When renting the entire house, a security deposit is required as pre-determined by phone, it will be returned on the day of departure upon confirmation by the Landlord that nothing has been damaged.
Check-in and check-out:
14. The condition of check-in is to make the whole payment for the stay as well as to make the security deposit.
15. Check-in is on the day of arrival from 4 pm.
16. Guests are required to leave the room - check-out until 10.00 am.
17. The check-out takes place in the presence of the Landlord.
18. If, at the time of check-out, any damage to the property arises, the Booker shall bear full financial and legal responsibility.
Rules of stay:
19. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the premises and the use of slippers inside of the property is compulsory.
20. Between 10 pm and 7 am there is a quiet time, and holiday makers must behave in such a way as not to disturb other guests and neighbors.
21. Guests are responsible for maintaining cleanliness at home. Cleaning products are provided.
22. When renting single rooms, the kitchen is a common area and should be kept clean.
23. When leaving the building and at night, the outside door should be locked.